18 February 2016

The Woodhouse Girls | novel update

All rights reserved.
_______



Click the link below to read more!














All rights reserved. Please do not use. 


Coming soon . . .

I must give my dear friend, Amelia Ruth, credit for most of this prologue. Though the rest of the contributors added in what we thought would fit, she wrote the entire brilliant outline. Thank you for all your hard work on this prologue, Amelia!

Feedback in the comments is always appreciated. Thank you for reading! :)



2 comments:

  1. Wow! Great Post~ And Thanks for sharing!

    Would you like to support each other by follow on GFC & G+?
    Please Let me know if you follow me and I’ll follow back asap!

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure! Thank you for the lovely comment!

      Oh dear, I don't have a G+ account! I appreciate the offer anyway though! Your blog is the sweetest. <3

      Delete

I love feedback! Please let me know what you think! Why, if you don't comment, I will never know that you stopped by my little space and will never get to meet you. <3