25 March 2016

Writing Secrets 101 | books on writing // recommendations

Enjoy!! :)


How to Write a Novel by Anonymous

Started the first chapter of this one a while back and can't wait to continue it!

---

Becoming a Writer by Dorothea Brande

This is a lovely and extremely helpful read! I am only on chapter three-ish, but this book is a must-have for all aspiring writers and authors.

---

The Writer's Guide to Crafting Stories for Children by Nancy Lamb

A great one, but more for writing picture books. A great section on making characters interesting though. :)

---

Write it Right by Ambrose Bierce

Again, haven't read this one yet, but it looks spectacular!

---

How to Write a Novel Using the Snowflake Method by Randy Ingermanson 

I haven't read this book from cover to cover, but I have looked at the writer's methods on his website and really like his ideas.

click to view

2 comments:

  1. I am reading the Becoming a Writer book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad! I hope you are enjoying it!

      Delete

I love feedback! Please let me know what you think! Why, if you don't comment, I will never know that you stopped by my little space and will never get to meet you. <3