13 June 2016

Introducing - Character Discussions

Hey there, everyone!  Today I want to introduce a new series called 'Character Discussions'.  I have been thinking about doing it for a while, but only recently have I started to think about it more seriously.

What is it? 
Character Discussions is a series where I asked you, lovely followers, which character you would like to hear about in depth.  Once I decide which of your character suggestions to use, I will write a post about that specific character answering any questions and telling about the character's back-story in more depth that I did on their profiles.

How do I give a suggestion? 
Take a peek through some of my profiles on the Characters page of my blog and then comment in this post on which you want to hear about.  I will try to publish the post within a week or so.  Feel free to ask questions about the character you choose and I will do my best to answer them. ;)  And yes, you may choose a character with an unlinked profile on the Characters page. :)

Let me know if you're interested! :D


8 comments:

  1. Post your character suggestions here with questions about the character you chose if you have any! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ned Perkins.
    He just sounds so cute!! <3 ;)

    Amelia xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, he should be a fun one if I choose to do him!! XD The novel he is in is currently a bit inactive, if you know what I mean, but I would be more than willing to pull some old information about him out and share it with you guys. ;) Thanks!!

      Delete
  3. That sounds great!
    No pressure--yeah, I get it--;)

    Amelia xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sophie! I just stumbled upon your blog and can I just say that "The Authoress" Page is SO cute! <3 I love it so much.
    And I just jumped over to your page of characters, and randomly picked two that I thought looked interesting :)
    Conrad (Con) Finn Toliver
    Philippe Belle Woodhouse
    Have a blessed day! xx autumn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOODNESS I'M SO SORRY SOPHIE MY BLOGGER ACCOUNT LITERALLY SPAMMED YOUR COMMENT SECTION OH MY GOODNESS. AKFJSKF.
      SO SORRY ABOUT THAT!!! I'm not sure why it didn't work properly. ^_^ I'll try to fix that.

      Delete
    2. I'm so glad you found me, Autumn! Thank you for the compliment. <3 And thank you so much for suggesting some characters. Check back soon for to see the character discussion! :D

      Lol, oh my goodness!! XD Don't worry about it -- I took care of it. :)

      Delete
    3. Also, thank you for following my blog! I really appreciate it. <3 <3

      Delete

I love feedback! Please let me know what you think! Why, if you don't comment, I will never know that you stopped by my little space and will never get to meet you. <3