14 August 2016

Monthly quotes and verses | July + august

This July has been super busy for us so I apologize for missing the quote/verse.  I totally forgot!
This post, there are a few quotes I want to share with you that have been adding up in my pinterest board. 
--
WRITERS 
Laying in bed: constructs perfect plot
Standing in shower: constructs perfect characters
While driving: constructs perfect setting
Staring at blank page: "wut r werds."
- Unknown


WRITE WITHOUT FEAR // EDIT WITHOUT MERCY.
- Unknown


Every writer I know has trouble writing. 
- Joseph Heller


What you think, you become.
What you feel, you attract.
What you imagine, you create.
- Unknown



6 comments:

  1. Very wonderful, Sophie!! And totally relatable!! Can't believe it!! XD

    Amelia xxxx
    -Sorry FaceTime couldn't work out today.....:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Milly!! <3

      -Aw, no problem! :D

      Delete
  2. Writing without fear is a good one(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA I gave up Pinterest a few days ago so it's sort of interesting to hear these again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, that's absolutely hilarious!! XD <3

      Delete

I love feedback! Please let me know what you think! Why, if you don't comment, I will never know that you stopped by my little space and will never get to meet you. <3