06 September 2016

Monthly quotes and verses | September

Getting this one done before I forget! ;)  Here are two quotes for you guys:

"If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die.  But if you break their heart . . . well, you could very well have the most gruesome death in the entire story."  - Unknown

"Writing is something you do alone. It's a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it." - John Green

I love them both because they are just so true!  And I can totally (but embarrassingly) relate to the second one. ;)

6 comments:

  1. XDDDD LOVE IT!!!!!!!

    Amelia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these quotes! Especially the first one...pain only makes me a better writer. *evil laugh* LOLOLOL! XD
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks for the comment, Emma! You made me smile. :D

      Delete
  3. Oooh, I LOVE THESE!!! Especially the second one because I totally relate ;)
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jaclynn! Yes, I'm the same way. XD

      Delete

I love feedback! Please let me know what you think! Why, if you don't comment, I will never know that you stopped by my little space and will never get to meet you. <3