26 January 2017

Paper Dolls 04 (approx. dec - jan)

Teddy Clemens from As We Are
Dorothy Jane, my friend
me
character analysis for Philippe Woodhouse and Teddy Clemens from As We Are
my older sister, Sarah
my younger sister, Annika
Philippe Woodhouse from As We Are
Philippe Woodhouse from As We Are
character analysis expressions for Philippe Woodhouse from As We Are
still life of cabbages and onion
still life of bowl of satsuma oranges

Now look at my improvement: !!
Janet Mayfield from The Mayfield Girls
Nathaniel Inglethorpe from The Chronicles of Starfield
Janet Mayfield from The Mayfield Girls
Cynthia Mayfield from The Mayfield Girls
Darcy Mayfield from The Mayfield Girls
Lila Mayfield from The Mayfield Girls
Aunt Leslie Mayfield from The Mayfield Girls
Lila Mayfield from The Mayfield Girls

4 comments:

  1. Woah, these are amazing! So cute!
    elissa // letters-to-jayna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elissa!! That's very sweet of you to say. :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! But wow, you've really grown in your art! CAN'T WIAT TO SEE MORE WHEN WE VISIT IN JUNE!!!!!!! XDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! So glad you liked them!
      Man, I can't wait to see you guys! So excited we finally decided on a date that would work. :D

      Delete

I love feedback! Please let me know what you think! Why, if you don't comment, I will never know that you stopped by my little space and will never get to meet you. <3